In addition to clientele work, CAIT also develops projects in-house.
One project that has been deployed statewide in Illinois since 2002 and nationally since 2006 is i-Pathways: Learning Pathways in Adult Education. This project is currently being utilized in 16 states nationwide.
i-Pathways provides adult education programs, companies, organizations, libraries, and students with an online learning and test preparation curriculum to prepare students for success on their GED®, HiSET™ or TASC™ high school equivalency exam. i-Pathways is an online preparation curriculum that is a complete solution for programs, teachers and students offering the following:
- Mobile friendly learning management system with a standards-based curriculum.
- Engaging and comprehensive instruction in the areas of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Basic Writing, Basic Math, and Consumer Education.
- A pre-assessment to identify strengths and weaknesses and guide students to the appropriate lessons.
- Learning checks with feedback to complete the instructional loop that begins with placement.
- Multiple communication tools to facilitate instruction and assist students with meeting their educational goals.
- Reports to monitor progress.